Monday, February 11, 2013

Fast, easy breakfast | Smoothie and Sandwich

Happy Monday everyone!

In my last post, I shared a smoothie recipe.  I'm going to share another one today AND share a simple tip that I learned from my mom a long time ago for a quick, easy breakfast sandwich.

The Smoothie:

 Choose your cup, and fill with frozen fruit.  Pour in juice to fill in the spaces between.  Pour this into the blender and add a hand full of ice.  I also added about 1/4 cup of water.  Add honey to taste, blend, and enjoy!  This is a very fresh & fruity smoothie! [I like pineapple juice a lot better but didn't have any.]
 This next part is something probably everyone knows, but I'm not sure I'D know unless my mom had told me.  You can cook an egg in the microwave in 1 minute.  Exciting right?  Just spray a microwave safe bowl with Pam, whisk an egg, pop in the microwave for 60 seconds & BOOM you're done!
 Enjoy in a simple breakfast sandwich!  I've been adding microwave Morningstar "sausage" to mine, and it's super fast and filling.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment