Saturday, March 9, 2013

Easy as [mini] Pie | Mini Ham Pie Recipe

I [Ashley] am supposed to post during the first half of the week, but it has been one of those crazy weeks as a teacher and photographer, so I'm just happy that I'm posting at all this week!  I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow, so I might not be heard from for a week or 2 ;).  Tonight I'm sharing a super easy recipe that only has 4 ingredients.  I found a recipe like this on Pinterest here, and it was SO easy.

Ingredients:
1 tbsp Butter
1 uncooked pie crust
5 pieces of deli ham
1 cup shredded cheese [I used cheddar]


First, chop the ham into tiny pieces and mix with cheese in a bowl.  Then, use a biscuit cutter to cut the crust into circles.  Put a spoonful of ham and cheese onto each mini pie.
Fold over the crust and pinch the edges closed.  Melt the butter, and spread it over the top of each pie.  Follow the pie crust's baking directions.  Mine cooked at 450 for 15 minutes.

Enjoy with some green beans and mashed potatoes, or be weird like me and eat them with spinach and grapes ;).

1 comment: